Buying or selling a Business or Property is not an overnight affair.
The transaction can take months with tons of research as well as performing the due diligence needed to identify the right investment for a buyer or right buyer for a seller.
PROPERTY FUSION AUSTRALIA - specialise in SERVICE STATIONS & SENSITIVE LAND USE PROPERIES
SERVICE STATIONS & ROADHOUSES
SERVICE STATIONS WITH CARAVAN PARKS/TOURIST PARKS/MOTELS ATTACHED
AUTOMOTIVE RELATED PROPERTIES & SITES
SPECIALIST PROJECTS OF SENSATIVE LAND USES
MAIN ROAD SITES INCLUDING SITE AMALGAMATION
DE-COMISSIONED SITES WITH DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE
LAND FILL SITES WITH ALTERNATIVE USES
As experienced Specialist Business & Property Brokers, we regularly work with sellers to conduct confidential estimate of value on their Business or Property
Generally speaking, there is no definitive source that says this business is worth this much compared to a comparable business which is worth that much. Even within the same industry, valuations and market potential can vary greatly. As a result, having the right analysis, research, experience, and projections can be the difference between success and failure.
Analyzing Ownership of a Business or Property
At Property Fusion Australia, we can advise both buyers and sellers with performing their due diligence*.
As a buyer or seller, you will need to know how profit is going to be made (at least in theory) before actually considering a price tag for a business venture.
• Benefits for Sellers - We can provide sellers with critical advice and consulting expertise for successfully closing a deal. Instead of spending thousands of hard earned dollars on an accountant, lawyer, research analyst,Etc
• Benefits for Buyers - The buyer's initial step begins with the formulation of a concrete business plan before even considering whether a particular Business is available.
What Factors Increase Valuation
There are a multiple of factors that can maximise your business valuation which ultimately increase your Return on Investment
Potential buyers will peruse every detail that goes into buying your business, as they should. Therefore being able to present your company or business with a great amount of legitimate and well established information will in turn lead to a very successful transaction. Below is a list of things you should consider when selling your business
- What kind of sales does your business make
- What are the profits
- What are the growth trends within the Business
- What drives new sustainable sales
- What are the consumer demographics
- What is your market position
- Is the location favorable
- How involved does the owner need to be within the business
- what systems are in place and what procedures go into the running of your business